The Heritage is perfect for weddings, receptions, anniversary parties, business meetings, etc.
As a member of the public, you are invited to attend Shively City Council meetings. They are held on the first and third Monday of the month in the Council Chambers at Shively City Hall, 3920 Dixie Hwy., 40216. Meetings typically begin at 6:45 p.m. and can last varying lengths of time. Check our calendar of events, https://shivelyky.gov/events/ for the next meeting.
Phone: (502) 836-8798
Tiffany Burton-McBroom MPH
Phone: (502) 938-8932
Phone: (502) 965-8533
Phone: (502) 851-4110
Phone: (502) 572-6151
Phone: (502) 653-1194
Council Meetings 1st & 3rd Mondays 6:45 pm
- (A) The regular meetings of the City Council, City Caucus and Code Enforcement Board shall be held in the Newman Memorial Building, 3920 Dixie Highway, Shively, Kentucky.
- (B) Caucus meetings and regular meetings of the City Council shall be held according to the following specific schedule:
- 1st Monday: Caucus, 6:30 p.m., regular meeting, 6:45 p.m., Code Enforcement Board, 5:30 p.m.
- 2nd Monday: No meeting
- 3rd Monday: Caucus, 6:30 p.m., regular meeting, 6:45 p.m., Code Enforcement Board, 5:30 p.m.
- 4th Monday: No meeting
- 5th Monday: No meeting
- (C) If a legal holiday occurs on the day of the meeting, the regular meeting of the City Council and Code Enforcement Board shall be held the following Tuesday at the time listed above. Legal holidays are New Year’s Day, Dr. Martin Luther King’s Birthday, Memorial Day, Juneteenth, July 4th, Labor Day and Christmas Eve or Christmas Day.
Council Meeting Minutes
2023 Meeting Minutes
2022 Meeting Minutes
February Special Meeting Minutes
August 22, 2022 Special Meeting
August 29, 2022 Special Meeting Minutes